BRALETTE CROP with PADDING- Day Dreams
or make 4 interest-free payments of $13.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
- Gorgeous firm compression fabric
- Removable Padding
- Adjustable easy-slide straps
- Elastic re-enforced straps for support
- SIZE: select your most commonly worn top/dress size as the elastic bottom supports best when firm. (*size up if between sizes)
- Enough coverage for up to D implants, may appear more revealing on very large implants.
- Wide super soft elastic at bust offers comfort and support
- Moisture wicking
- Quick dry - excellent for swimming
- 4 way stretch
- 80% nylon 20% lycra
- Cold or warm machine wash, dry flat in shade
We ship via Australia Post Express.
Australian orders are $5 FLAT RATE EXPRESS shipping.
International Orders are $20 FLAT RATE tracked Airmail.
All orders are picked and packed within 1-2 business days.
All items are ready to ship unless specified as "Made To Order" or "Pre-order" in the item title.
If your order includes a Made To Order or Pre-order item, all items will be shipped on one package upon completion.
We will happily exchange sizes (or offer a credit) if your item isn't quite right. Exchange items must be back to us within 30 days of the items postage date, in perfect condition, unworn with tags.
Please contact us right away to let us know about an intended exchange so that we can plan to have your new item ready as soon as possible.
We ask you to cover the return postage, and we will cover the postage of the new item.
We don't refund for change of mind.
- Womens items are based on your most commonly worn clothing size.
- Kids items are sized by age.
- All Pink Punk activewear is made from firm compression fabrics. Always size UP if you are between sizes.
Womens Sizing (in cms)
Choose your Pink Punk womens item by the size that you most commonly wear in clothing in general, sizing UP if in between sizes. For example: If you are a 10-12, choose the 12. If you wear 14s but can sometimes fit a 12, still choose the 14.
Largest part of bust
Smallest part of waist
|Low Hip||Widest part of hip||91||96||101||106||111||116|
Kids Sizing (in cms)
Kids sizing is based on age. Choose her size by he age, moving up to the next size if in - between.
For example: A 5 yo turning 6 would be a size 6. As would a 6 and a half year old. If she has just turned 7 or is very close to turning 7, we would recommend you choose the size 8, it will still fit her, with some growing room.
Smallest part of waist
|Low Hip||Widest part of hip||62||65||68||71||74|
Overseen by head designer Tara, we design and hand make all of our clothing ourselves, right here in Australia.
All fabrics, construction materials, fabric printing and labour is locally sourced.
Our factory is based on the Gold Coast
We run 100% online.
You can easily chat with Tara and staff here;